The Best

'However, there is a wisdom that we continually speak of when we are among the spiritually mature. It’s wisdom that didn’t originate in this present age, nor did it come from the rulers of this age who are in the process of being dethroned. Instead, we continually speak of this wonderful wisdom that comes from God, hidden before now in a mystery. It is his secret plan, destined before the ages, to bring us into glory. None of the rulers of this present world order understood it, for if they had, they never would have crucified the Lord of shining glory.This is why the Scriptures say:

Things never discovered or heard of before,
things beyond our ability to imagine—
these are the many things God has in store
for all his lovers.


But God now unveils these profound realities to us by the Spirit. Yes, he has revealed to us his inmost heart and deepest mysteries through the Holy Spirit, who constantly explores all things.' 1 Corinthians 2:6-10 (TPT)

The message of the cross is wisdom of the ages to me. Since finding faith I also found enlightenment. The truth of God's love for me is revealed through the Holy Spirit. Before the day that I believed, I was like a wise young philosopher that failed to see or understand the cross and its simple truths. It remained a mystery as long as I tried to understand it through methods of reason alone. I was often lead to confound its understanding with lies. With the Holy Spirit and reason I found Jesus as the key to God's secret plan of all ages and He brought me into His glory. Now I love Him. He reveals His inmost heart to me. He paid my sin debts and that I know. How grateful? Eternally so. And until that day, when I can thank Him personally, I wait.

Until then, I wait. The message of the day is worldly wisdom. I wait and I pray, while corrupt politicians and rulers of the day continue to talk of taxes and take my money and to disgust me with their unethical schemes that in the end only enrich themselves. Buy lottery tickets and become wealthy they say. One day there will come a time when we are not encouraged to gamble away our hard earned money by our government. Legalize drugs to make us healthy they say. One day there will come a time when our caregivers are not encouraged to drug us to death by our government. Tear down that institution it may offend they say. One day there will come a time when we are not encouraged to destroy our legacy by our government. We all need Jesus.

One day there will come a time when Jesus will come again and take back His people and His territory. All will see Him as He truly is. The mysteries will be revealed in His sayings. It is finished. All things will become new. So it is written. So let it be. So we wait and we pray for that glorious day. The best is yet to come.

 Image may contain: cloud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree