Hungry For More

'God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice,
for they will be satisfied.' Matthew 5:6 (NLT)


Just as my physical needs for food and drink must be met on a daily basis for me to remain healthy and to survive, we have to eat to live, thus must my spiritual needs and deeper cravings forever be for spiritual blessings. For once I sought You, Lord, looking for Your path to save my soul, but now I seek Your face to hear from You and to make my petitions known.

My desire is to know You better. I was created to worship You. When I come to the prayer room with a hungry heart I leave satisfied. You are the bread of life. When I am thirsty I come to Your spiritual well of life giving water and drink, and I thirst no more. When I seek Your grace and Your righteousness, I will surely find justice! The more justice I find in You, the more I seek You and am satisfied. I am hungry for more of You.

 Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree