Your Plans Are For Me

'For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.' Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you that what I have been given is beyond what I expected or even what I feared but rather, what I have been given is the expectation of my faith. That is more than what I could ever hope for. That is even more than I could ever deserve. That is Grace. That is Mercy. That will be, in the end, what is best for me.

You have a plan. Your best! I am given a future and a hope.

In Jesus's name
Amen

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.
Image result for jeremiah 29:11 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree