Green Meadows and Quiet Waters Ahead

'The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need. 

 He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.
' Psalm 23:1-2 (NLT)


Dear Father,
Thanks for the times that You have diligently cared for me and made sure that I have everything that I need. Not only me, but the rest of my household as well. I am most grateful. I can't think of a single thing that I need right now. Because of You I am fed and clothed and lack nothing.

I admit at times my life seems so demanding and that I couldn't possibly handle it all on my own, and in those moments I find You, resting and waiting for me to stop striving. You always find me and reassure me and let me rest and recover and Your hand gently points to the way out.

Thank You for the quiet waters and for restoring my hearing. Thank You for healing my eardrum.
In Jesus's name.
Amen


Image result for psalm 23:1 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree