The New Day

'And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.' Ezekiel 36:26 (NLT)

Water is used to cleanse the flesh on the outside and it is also a sign of the work of the Holy Spirit on the believer's heart. Through the sanctifying influence of the Holy Spirit and the atoning blood of Christ we are renewed every morning. Regeneration makes everything new.

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. I know that my Redeemer Lives. Jesus saves!  Through You, Lord, I went from a life of stubborn, self-interest and greed of purpose to one of giving, sharing and joy. I couldn't be happier. 

I testify that the change You made in me was most remarkable. Your Words are True. Your very own Spirit came to live in me! I am now Spirit-filled and as if visited by the spirits to Ebenezer, I found You and Your Joy in giving, not in stingy stony heart accumulating. Today is the day. It's a brand new beautiful day in You.

I declare my Love for You. Because of Your Love, I am more sensitive to the ways of the Spirit as my flesh was softened by the desires that the Spirit put into my heart to do good. I have the desires of the Spirit and He helps me to respond as I walk out my new life in Christ, fearlessly fearing God and loving His people.

In Jesus's name.
Amen 

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

 Image result for ezekiel 36:26 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree