Propitiation

'All of us, like sheep, have strayed away.
    We have left God’s paths to follow our own.
Yet the Lord laid on him
    the sins of us all.' Isaiah 53:6 (NLT) 

Dear Father.

Thank you for Your Word. Forgive me for my sins. So many times I have failed You and You kept loving me. Thank you for Loving me. Thank you for Your Mercy and Your Grace. 

Thank you for Your Son Jesus who died for me. Thank you that You laid on the Lord Jesus Christ all my sins. Thank you that You poured out Your wrath that I deserved on Him, Your dearly beloved Son, so that all of my sins are forgiven.

Thank you for Your Holy Spirit that kept pointing me to Jesus. Jesus, You are the One who lived a perfect life, free from sin. You, Lord, were the perfect sacrifice. You died willingly on the Cross at Calvary for me, and yet now You live! Thank you that I have been born again and am clothed in Your righteousness. I believed in You. I confessed my sins before You. I invited You into my heart and You saved me, and now I can know that I am Yours forever. Hallelujah.

I praise You. I worship You. 

In the wonderful name of Jesus.

AMEN

Source: Biblegateway.com; google.com; Knowing-Jesus.com.


Isaiah 53:6 All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray (brown)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree