The Cry of the Prophet

'He has buried me in a dark place,
    like those long dead.' Lamentations 3:6 (NLT)


Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. I am reminded to pray for those men and women that are in prison for being a Christ-follower. I pray for the missionaries that are in hostile to the Christian faith nations. Please protect them Lord. Shine Your Light upon them.

I pray for those that love You and yet are called to make the ultimate sacrifice and are martyred for their faith. Please continue to take care of their loved ones. Wrap Your loving arms around them. I pray for those among us, living in dark cells, cut off from family and friends, often forgotten and yet alive. Their punishment, by evil men - for believing and loving and doing good! Thank you that Your Love sustains us and I thank you that Your Love sustains them.

I pray for Cam's surgery and for her eye-sight to be restored.

Just as the prophet did then, I am reminded to pray for those who mourn their circumstances and who have lost all hope. I pray that their hope be restored and that their faith stay strong. I pray that their lives and freedom be returned to them quickly. You are not a stranger to this kind of torture and inhumane treatment. Remember the Cross and the Tomb.

God forgive us for the evil ways we treat one another. We need hearts changed. Things seem so upside down and turned around right now. But I know that things are not as they appear. That You are shifting and turning it all and are about to make a big change soon enough. We long for the days of peace to return. Things are drawing to a close. This is the end of the end. Our final hour is nearing. So we will wait until that Great Day of the Lord appears. To God be the Glory.

In Jesus's name.

Amen

Image result for lamentations 3:6 picture quote




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree