Confidence

'For the Lord your God is living among you.
    He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
    With his love, he will calm all your fears.
 

He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” 
Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT)

Dear Father.
How can I resist Your tender mercies and Your grace Lord? With my salvation comes my protection. You are my protector and my provider. Even when I fail to thank You or to tell You that I Love You, Your Love for me remains. You say that You take delight in me Lord, with gladness. Just as I do in You. In knowing You I find peace. Just knowing You gives me confidence to push through. You calm all of my fears. In knowing You I find comfort. Even during the times of trial and pain, I can call out Your name and You respond and You are always right there for me. I can hear Your voice as You sing Your songs of joy over me. In You I find prosperity. I am satisfied in You. Who could ask for anything more than that? Your Love and affection is all that I need. 

In Jesus's name.
Amen.

'What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?' Romans 8:31 (NIV)
Image result for zephaniah 3:17 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree