Silver Bullet

'Be well balanced and always alert, because your enemy, the devil, roams around incessantly, like a roaring lion looking for its prey to devour.1 Peter 5:8 (TPT)

Dear Father,
Thank you for Your Word. Father, Your Word is so powerful and this is my silver bullet go to scripture when times get tough. Whenever I keep my eyes on You and bring my problems to You it seems that the enemy is disarmed and cannot attack me with depression or discouragement. Lord, Your Spirit lifts me up when I study and pray. I am so grateful for Your Word that teaches me how to stay balanced and reminds me to stay alert. Thank you for exposing the evils that lurk around me. With You I can stand firm and face it and in You I can be strong and stay safely protected behind Your Shield of Faith. Thank you for Your blessings. Thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for Your Powerful Spirit and Your Healing touch.
In Jesus's name.
Amen. 

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com. 
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree