A Better Way

'Going through a long line of prophets, God has been addressing our ancestors in different ways for centuries. Recently he spoke to us directly through his Son. By his Son, God created the world in the beginning, and it will all belong to the Son at the end. This Son perfectly mirrors God, and is stamped with God’s nature. He holds everything together by what he says—powerful words!

After he finished the sacrifice for sins, the Son took his honored place high in the heavens right alongside God, far higher than any angel in rank and rule. Did God ever say to an angel, “You’re my Son; today I celebrate you” or “I’m his Father, he’s my Son”? When he presents his honored Son to the world, he says, “All angels must worship him.” Hebrews 1:1-6 (MSG)

I can only speak for myself, but maybe there are a few of us that can relate to this. There is this bit of dissatisfaction in me that encourages me to be constantly striving to make things better. I am always trying to improve myself or my position. In some things, I never seem to be satisfied, but by my desires to make things better I am driven and always looking for a better way.

There may or may not be a problem with some desires of mine to be better, back in the day when I was a workaholic for example, but in one thing I know now, I am absolutely correct to allow the Holy Spirit to use me and to mold me more in the perfect image of Christ, for He is perfect, just as our heavenly home is perfect in every way. So this day, I might be wise to consider myself and my life, what it was like before I knew Christ and how much better off I am now.

Consider this, in the area of communications, things are so much better now that we know Him. Taking into account how God used to communicate through His prophets and through our ancestors for centuries. To say the least, God used many different ways to communicate then, because of the fall and how things were, we are talking limited and with limitations. But now it is so much better because of Jesus, God's gift to us.

Recently, God spoke to us directly through His Son. He offered us the better way. Because of Jesus, I can talk to God directly. I can talk to God anytime and any day with no limits. I can talk to God about anything with no limitations. Through Jesus, I see God's Glory, He really does hold everything together by what He says and He opens up our lines of communication. Through Him those lines are more direct and always available. He is the better way. Thank you God that I can communicate directly to You through Jesus! Jesus, You are always the better way.


Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

Hebrews 1:3 (With images) | Christian quotes about life, New ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree