Wonderful Grace

'For it was only through this wonderful grace that we believed in him. Nothing we did could ever earn this salvation, for it was the gracious gift from God that brought us to Christ!  So no one will ever be able to boast, for salvation is never a reward for good works or human striving.' Ephesians 2:8-9 (TPT)

No flesh can glory in the presence of God. No man can boast. It is only by His wonderful grace that I am saved! My salvation is not a reward for any good works. I should stop my striving. It was for His purposes that I was given the knowledge of His Will. It was by the power of His Holy Spirit that I was changed so that I might glorify God with my good conversation. I am not of this world. Christ did it all. He paid the price. He balanced the books. He redeemed my soul. So that I might be able to persevere with Him in holiness until the day that He returns to take me home. Amen!

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.


Related image















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree