A Deeper Prayer Life - Day 3

'What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him?' Deuteronomy 4:7 (NIV)
Day 3

How can I strengthen my prayer life? Continue to draw near to Jesus. There is nothing that I will face in life that He will not be near to me and hear my prayers. He has demonstrated His love for me in so many ways. He answers my prayers and so I can trust in Him that He will do the same in the future. 

Dear Father. Thank you for Your Word and the promises that You have given that I can claim for myself. Forgive me when I fail You. Thank you that I am in that great nation, the one that You have chosen to stay near to, to bend an ear to and to answer the prayers of her people. You are my Eternal Light. Your Nation is great because You have made her great. I can trust You in all things.  You are Truth. Your mercies endure forever. I wouldn't think of abandoning You. I think on Your great name every moment. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Image result for deuteronomy 4:7 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree