Warrants Issued

'I am yours; rescue me!
    For I have worked hard at obeying your commandments.' 

          Psalm 119:94 (NLT)

Your ways are peaceful. You go before us to restore the peace for the believer's sake. You keep us at peace. The enemy is having a bad year so far! Extend Your Grace in all the earth. Revive us. Strengthen us. Our minds are stayed on You!

Dear Father. Thank you for Your Word. Forgive me when I fail You. Your children obey You. Though things are uncertain, I know that You are working out Your ways in the world to push back the enemy, my mind is at peace. My eyes are opened. You go before me. Issue Your warrants. Take out the corrupt and the evil spirits of darkness. Restore freedom and light. You are my guide and protector. You are my healer and savior. I pray for my brothers and sisters.  In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree