Kingdom Reign

'“Because you have stood with me through all my trials and ordeals,  I give you your destiny: I am promising you the kingdom realm that the Father has promised me. We will celebrate in this kingdom and you will feast with me at my table. And each of you will be given a throne, twelve thrones in all, and you will be made rulers on thrones to judge the tribes of Israel.”' Luke 22:28-30 (TPT)

Dear Father. From a few hundred followers then to millions and millions today. Look at how Your Kingdom has grown! You forecast a prediction, as to coming events or conditions for all eternal beings. Sonshine today. Cloudy skies tomorrow. This is the hour for the power and glory of the Lord to be revealed. Rain down on us Holy Spirit, rain down on us. Revive us as only You can. We are ready to receive Your fresh anointing. Bring forth the day of the greatest harvest of souls in human history. Lord Jesus, for centuries the story from the civilized nations has been the story of Your Kingdom. Your Disciples were given a promise and the Truth and You will come again to reign over us forever. A harvest and a feast! Your Will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree