Glory of the Snow

'Yours, O Lord, are the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and on the earth is yours; yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all.' 1 Chroncles 29:11 (NRSV)

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth.' Psalm 108:5 (NRSV)


Dear Father. I am so thankful for Your Word and the power of those words that helped me with this daily devotional. When my heart is set on You Lord, with humble adoration, then my tongue, in grateful praises, is my glory. Continue to use me I pray. Your gifts, as the freshly fallen snow has done for me this morning, honors me, and so I use the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit to win the victory and in turn to bring You Glory. Expand them. Through You, I find my hope and in You gain in all things. Wake me up every morning to see the potential and the possibilities and to the glory of You. To God be the Glory. Let Your Glory fall over all the earth and blanket us with Your saving Grace and shine favor on each one of us. You do great things. Yours is the Kingdom. You are exalted as head above all. Marvelous and majestic. Magnificent and to be praised! I'll wait with anticipation for Your return. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.
Image result for let the lord's glory fall over all the earth picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree