Detailing Life

'doing all things in a beautiful and orderly way.' 1 Corinthians 14:49 (TPT)

The rule is simple, in worship and in life, all things should be done in a decent and orderly manner to build up the church family. Why question the method, detailing life, it's a proven way if the apostles condone it. If it works, then it is a good way in which to keep the peace, to tell the truth and to be orderly in church. Believing families ought to go to church to grow and learn spiritual things. A beautiful and orderly environment is a good one for growth and learning. Rule of thumb: if it is good for the church, and keeps up good behavior, order and decency among its members, then it should work in the same way at home as well.


The way to spiritual health is through the physical. I feel what I see. A mess makes its way into my spirit. I need a clear space to have a clear mind. My space brings me peace and clarity when I have dealt with the clutter. Seeing beautiful things and feeling the peace that order brings puts me in the right frame of mind to open up my mind to the things of the Spirit. I love spending time with the Truth-teller.

Dear Father. Forgive me for my sins. Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for inspiring me to focus on You and to do things in a beautiful and orderly way. You are most Merciful and full of Grace in everything that You do. I thank You for that.  I heard You say 'clean your room', 'clean up your language', 'be nice to someone less fortunate than yourself'. These things I will do for You, in Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com; Crosswalk.com.
Image result for 1 corinthians 14:40 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree