Welcome Home

'The Lord cares deeply

    when his loved ones die.' Psalm 116:15 (NLT)

God cares for me and I am one of His children. I was born into His House. I am one of His daughters. I receive benefits from Him because He is my Father. My Father is good to me. Because He cares for His children He sent His very own Son, Jesus to live and to die for me that I might be saved and redeemed to Himself.

God cares for me and I am one of His servants. I serve Him during both the good times and bad. My service to Him is a sacrifice and He is pleased by it. I give thanks to Him through it all. Because He cares for His servants, He sent His Holy Spirit to be a comforter, helper and a guide to me.

God cares for me and I am one of His saints. As the Saints of God often do, I live in a way that is pleasing to Him.  He is not a god that is distant. He is the God that is near and He cares for me. Because He cares for His saints, He has made me a co-heir with His Son.

God cares for me. He takes joy in my life and celebrates the good times with me. He also is deeply concerned about my death and has even appointed the day and the time and the circumstances around that very event. And, because I know Him, I don't have to fear death. God looks forward to welcoming me home! Because He cares for me, I can be assured that my life is devoted to Him and He will receive Glory during both life and death. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', December 7, 2019 reposted.
 Image result for psalm 116:15 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree