In All Things Be Prosperous

'Honor the Lord with your wealth

    and with the best part of everything you produce. 
 Then he will fill your barns with grain,
    and your vats will overflow with good wine.'
Proverbs 3:9-10 (NLT)


I am to give back the first fruits of what God has blessed me with in the first place. So in my willingness to obey Him in this I honor God in giving him the first and the best of everything that He has given to me. Likewise, it is not to be the meager portion, no rather to make my gifts extravagant! Not the miserly mindset, no rather to give it joyfully and make it generous. Not the merest amount, no rather to make my tithe the most!   I would be wise to do it and not hold back or rob God. Slack leads to lack. I would be generous to follow in this way as God is generous to me. He always takes care of all my needs. He owns it all. I find that this is the way to prosperity. I give to be a blessing, it is most pleasant, as He has given to me and blessed me in all things.

Dear Father. I thank You for all good things that You have given to me for You are Good. I pray for my family and friends that, above all things, and in all things that they may prosper and be in good health, just as their soul prospers. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', December 16, 2019 reposted.

 Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree