Kept and Blessed

 ‘“The Lord bless you

    and keep you; 

 the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you; 

 the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”’

Numbers 6:24-26 (NIV)

 

'May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,

 and the love of God,

 and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.'

2 Corinthians 13:14 (NIV) 

 

One. Two. Three. Sing. All together now. With One voice. United with full harmony. Sing it loud and believe. Sing as if our very lives depended on it. We are the highly favored children of the most High God! Let's sing our hymn of praise to Him! Amen.

We believe in the Trinity. God is Three in One. We, the Saints of God, are directed to expect blessings from the Grace of Jesus, the Love of the Father and the Communion of the Holy Spirit.

Dear Father

Thank you for Your Word. It encourages me. God, You have kept me safe. You have blessed me. I will bless You with my service and my song of praise. I am going to continue to live for You and obey You. I trust You alone. I intend to stay close to Your wise counsel and under the protection of Your wings. My non-belief and lack of faith is a sin. Thank you for Your Mercy. Thank you for keeping me always in front of Your Face and for Your Favor that shines on me and brings peace. Thank you for Your Son who is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for Your Holy Spirit that comforts and communicates Your Love to me. 

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', August 23, 2020 blog post.

Free printable of Numbers 6:24. "May the Lord bless you ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree