Glory in the Clouds

'Look! He comes with the clouds of heaven.

    And everyone will see him—
    even those who pierced him.
And all the nations of the world
    will mourn for him.
Yes! Amen!'

Revelation 1:7 (NLT)

Batten down the hatches brothers and sisters. There’s a storm a coming. Judgment is falling on to this old evil world. Literally. And that ain’t no lie. Saints, we’ll be gone, but the rest will wanna be. 

The world has never seen anything like it before, except Moses could speak to some of it. The seals, the bowls, the trumpets! All spelled out in horrific detail, god fashion, the book of Revelation.

It’s in the Good Book and it's there for a reason. John experienced it all and wrote about it so that we would not be ignorant. God would not have us to perish. He has a plan. He wants us saved and taken up with Jesus before the Tribulation. Who’s with me? Who believes?

God is good. He has planned a way to Heaven through His Beloved Son, Jesus, to redeem us from the curse of sin. It's that simple. We must hear the Word, believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess that Jesus is Lord with our mouths! I confess that I am a sinner saved by Grace don't you? I once was lost but now I am found. I am a born again believer that loves to follow Jesus.

Dear Father.

Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Your Son Jesus. He is my Savior. I am grateful for Him. I look forward to the Rapture, and to see all of His Glory in the Clouds.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', August 16, 2020 blog post.

 Illustrated Bible Quote for Revelations 1:7 | Biblical quotes ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree