I Will Choose to Find Joy

'My flesh and my heart may fail,

    but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.' Psalm 73:26 (ESV)

My heart is strong when I am in the Lord. He is my strength. He is my rock. He is always there through all of my failures and trials to uplift me. His love for me supports me. His love for me sustains me. In life, He is my portion. I've been saved and grafted in to His family. I am a child of God. Though my heart may fail me His never will. God's Heartbeat is strong, strong enough for the both of us. He is my source of everything that is good. The grace of God, and the presence of the Holy Spirit are my inheritance, my source, my hope. He's all that I will ever need.

In the end when my life is over, my Lord will be there to show me that there is no sting, for He himself has removed the sting. As my soul goes to be with Him and enters into His Joy for all eternity, I will rise again with Him in glory and completely incorruptible. He comforts me even in the end. There is so much more than nothingness. Unfathomable riches of Christ await His sons and daughters. Unspeakable joy. Praise be to God. 

Dear Father

I do praise You this morning and all day long. I will read Your Word. I will follow Your path. I will follow Christ where ever He leads me. I will believe. I will obey You. I choose to find Joy. Thank you for being my rock. Thank you for strengthening me. Thank you for the vision of the end and for being there to remove the sting of death. Thank you for the riches in Glory and the Joy that awaits me.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', August 18, 2020 blog post.

Psalm 73:26 - Bible Verse - Book of Psalms


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree