Heart That is Believing

'A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.' Proverbs 17:22 (EHV)

The heart of a believer is a cheerful heart. A believer finds joy in every situation. Joy is like medicine. A believer's joy cannot be contained. Whenever a believer is around the joy of the Lord is present. The joy of the Lord is like medicine. Not all situations are great but our God is greater. 

Dear Father

Thank you for Your Word. Thank you that Your Word renews my joy every morning. I choose to keep my mind fresh and stayed on You and to live under Your Grace. You are Good. Your Love fills my heart to overflowing, so that I might see the plans that You have for me this day. Plans to prosper me. Plans that are rich in abundance of good deeds and plentiful harvest. Plans of health in relationships and mind, body and spirit. Plans that include doing my part to build Your Kingdom. Plans that include loving those with the Love of Christ, that You have placed in my path. Save them all Lord.

In You; I plan to stay true to Your Word and to hold up my shield of Faith. I plan to find Hope, Freedom and Life among the dry bones, crushed spirits and ashes. I plan to plant Your Seeds of Faith among the good soil while having the courage to carry on with a cheerful heart and to lay down the cares of this world. These are trying times. Father, continue to build in me the kind of evidence that would convict me if I were accused and tried in a court of law for being a believer. In You there is nothing lacking, in me find Joy. Continue to work all things out for Good. I Believe Lord.

In Jesus' name.

Amen. 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', August 29, 2020 blog post.


80+ Christian Love Quotes - Inspirational Religious Quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree