Timing is Everything

'For everything there is a season,
    a time for every activity under heaven.' Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NLT)


Everything has its own appointed time and season. Take God's Creation, it came into being when God, the Creator spoke! Beautiful. Masterfully designed! Thus, our Creator is in authority over all things big and small that He has created. He is present and His presence can be seen and felt in the atmosphere and beyond, and we are told by Him that there will be a day when our enemy the devil will be defeated and Christ will reign on earth. We believe that there will be a day when Christ returns and then His judgment. Hallelujah!

We all have only one life to live and we should strive to be the best we can be as lifelong learners for and disciples of Christ, for He has given us everything that we have and everything that we  need.  Don't fear. Our time shall come. Our days are numbered. Our time shall end. Then the judgment. There is a season for every business under heaven. Not to grieve when the thing we have longed for ends. Not to be concerned that the things of this world will end. Nothing is perpetual. Nothing but the spiritual is eternal. So live.

So rejoice! Find joy in the living and the doing while you can. Take it all a day at a time and be grateful. Be gracious. God has everything under His control.

'He said, “I came naked from my mother’s womb, and I will be naked when I leave. The Lord gave me what I had,  and the Lord has taken it away. Praise the name of the Lord!”' Job 1:21 (NLT)

Dear Father. Thank you for Your Word. Forgive me for my sins.  Have Your way Lord. Take me through this long awaited season of rest! I stand in the gap for my family and friends and community. I pray for their salvation. Thank you for another Great Awakening that is happening to my country. I am so blessed to be alive to see it and to have found this beautiful spot to rest. Keep me always in Your Will and under Your Anointing. In Jesus's mighty name. Amen

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', March 3, 2020 blog post.

Image result for ecclesiastes 3:1 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree