The Day of the Lord Approaches

'not forgetting to gather as a community, as some have forgotten, but encouraging each other, especially as the day of His return approaches.' Hebrews 10:25 (VOICE)

Days of future trials are coming and yet are here. Last days. The day of His return approaches. No one knows the hour. So we are told to be even more diligent in our calling. We should be always watching, praying and bringing a word of encouragement to one another through the power of God. For what signs and wonders happen in the House of the Lord! Oh so amazing. The Miraculous. God provides the Fire. The battle is the Lords. We are told not to fret but only to enjoy the ride as we thank Him.

So as I pray I want to thank you Lord. I am totally devoted to You. Equip me to preach the gospel. Now is the time and I will not forget my mission. As I arise I will not forget to put on my Full Armor of God. I will cling to your Bible. I am committed to carry it with me. I will hold it up as a sword in the town square. I will challenge anyone that tries to shut down Your Church. I will pray for them. They are going to need it. I refuse to bow to their threats. I will remain true to You Lord, and I will not bow to Caesar's demands. Caesar is wrong. The government is working with the enemy. This government is a liar. I will not let them silence me. You say 'Be bold'. 'Speak Truth'. 'Words heal'. I will Fight for my Blessing.

Be a blessing. In community we find our Healing. In group we find our Strength. In our church we find our Hope. Voices lifted together in Holy unison and prayer to God spreads conversions like a wildfire, builds courage and Faith and shakes buildings that moves the heart of God. Take a stand. Pray. God will deliver us from any affliction as we call on Him. He is a Supernatural God. He provides us with many signs and wonders. Through Him we find our Blessing.  Our God Reigns!

Dear Father

Thank you that Your Word is true. Thank you for this day that You have made for me. Thank you for Your Church, my family and for my praying friends. Give us this hour as the Day approaches the Spirit to fight. More and more of us believe. We see the Angel Armies. We know that the enemy is a fake and a liar. Fear and death are defeated. We cry out to You this day for deliverance from our discouragement. Reign on us Holiness. We take our stand. We make our battle cry. We cry out to You with a shout of victory. Thank you for saving us Jesus. Thank you for redeeming us.

Be whole in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.


The Day Approaching: An Israeli's Message of Warning and Hope for ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree