Marvelous, Infinite, Matchless Grace

'But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)

Whenever I feel weak I can go to God, the One True source of Power for strength. I receive my strength from Him. I enjoy everything that He supplies to me and through Him I find Divine strength and Grace. For He is Love.

His Love for me is radically different. For man I must get to know him to love him, but for God I must love Him first to know Him. God is Love Divine and Love Excelling in the truest sense. He lavishes His Love on me. He will never leave me. He wills to do everything that I cannot for me. He wills to be my everything and He is.  

Grace, grace, God's grace. Grace that will pardon and cleanse within.
Grace, grace, God's grace. Grace that is greater than all our sins. 

Dear Father,
I thank You for Your Divine strength and grace. In You, Your power is made perfect in my weakness. So, now I can see that these past few weeks have been about You. There are so many things that I do not know how to do. As I go and do, You are always there with me. You would not have me fail.

As I find there is no one Lord that is available to help me, You have given me strength to get it done through You. I love that we are building this thing together. I boast so that Christ's power can rest on me. Your beauty can live in me and through me. This is Your lighthouse of hope. I dedicate it to You. Your Love shall shine a light that will attract others to You.
In Jesus name.
Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com, Biblehub.com, google.com.

Gods Amazing Grace Quotes. QuotesGram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree