He Was Tempted

'I obey my Father, so that everyone in the world might know that I love him.

It is time for us to go now.' John 14:31 (CEV)

What a great way to start the week. I will declare my love to the Father. What better way to say it than to demonstrate my love for Him by doing what He has told me to do. I read His Word. I speak to Him through prayer. I do what He tells me to do. 

The evidence is clear. I have to tell no one. Anyone can see that I love Him because I obey Him. He was tempted yet knew no sin. He died for me. He is worthy of my love and affections. I will copy His example of Love and obedience to the Father.

Dear Father

Thank you for the example of Love that you have given me through Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank you that He is my perfect example, by having victory over the enemy, living free from sin and conquering death. He is my advocate. I will worship Him. Teach me Your ways Lord. I love you Father and choose to follow Christ's example to obey You.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.
What Does John 14:31 Mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree