Forgiven

'Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;' Acts 3:19 (NASB)

 It's a good place to start. A change my mind moment. When I wake up and see in my minds eye what blessings God offers me through His son Jesus Christ. Though as of yet I cannot see Him, as I must have faith to find my Joy. With faith in Him, it is at that moment that I see the writing on the wall, the errors of my past ways, and the benefits of my eternal future, flashed before my eyes, laid out for me so precisely just like a fine garment of grace when I return to God. My God Saves. My God forgives. Then the moments of refreshing come. Feeling guilty? Find Jesus! Amen.

Dear Father,

I thank you for Your Word. I thank you for Your son Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. For He has died to set me free. Through His Blood my sins are forgiven and washed away to be remembered by You no more. That is the best feeling, whenever I knew that I was forgiven , when Jesus found me and He made free from the bondage of my sins. Your Spirit was kind enough to convict me of my sins. then. as it still does now whenever I fail You and repent and obey, then You, dear Lord, are eager to send the refreshing times of restoration.

Through the afflictions and fiery trials of life I know I must go, but not alone, for thou art with me. I am forgiven. It is in Your presence that I find rest. I find comfort. I find peace. I find You. In You, it's a good place to be. Thank You that You are there and I know that I can once again come into your presence for cooling and into your Kingdom for glory and bliss. 

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

 Prayer For Forgiveness of Sins - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree