Stay the Course

'O Jehovah, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things, even counsels of old, in faithfulness and truth.' Isaiah 25:1 (ASV)

Rise and shine. Praise Jesus for His victories over my enemies. He is Good. He deserves my praises. He deserves my devotion. I must stay focused on Him. Stay the course!  Is it true? Two years today of blogging my devotionals. God has been faithful to see me through my tasks. I have no reason to complain! Give God the Glory. Through Him I am made strong. His testimonies are true. He provides everything that I need. My needs are met and He comforts me in all my ways. He is Faithful and His counsel has been tested and proven throughout the ages. 

Dear Father

As I reflect on verse and scripture I am amazed by how deeply You love me. You have proven that in the past and You prove it every day. There is nothing that You wouldn't do for me. Your Ways are True. Your Ways are Eternal. You are Faithful. You are my God. You have done wonderful things! I thank You that You saved me and healed me. I thank You Lord for blessing my family and marriage. I thank You for blessing my business and neighborhood. I thank You for blessing my community and my nation. Even this morning, as I prayed for the pain in my leg to leave, it did! I love You Lord. I will honor You with my praise.

In Jesus's name.

Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.
What a privilege we have to wake up in the morning and PRAISE God. Take  time this morning to give God thanks for all He has do… | Praise god,  Graphic quotes,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree