My Praise

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.' Jeremiah 17:14 (NKJV)


There are none healed that the Lord does not heal. There are none saved that the Lord does not save. Because of His mercy and grace He does not fail me, He is the reason for my praise.  My prayer to You O Lord, in my hour of need, is that You heal me of all my diseases and that you save me from all my sins. Because of Your great love for me, I know that You hear me and my soul can boast in You. With my heart wide open I plead my case and You alone shall...

You shall because You can. You shall heal me. You shall because You can. You shall save me. You never let me down. You are my praise. What a natural progression. I pray to You because You can. I pray and You move. Because I need you and my heart is broken, You do not despise me. My Heavenly Father, how can you do anything else? Because You cannot lie and I know that all of Your promises are true and they are for me, I can trust You to do everything that You say You will - You are my praise. 

Dear Father,
I shall praise You in all things because You are Good. I shall praise You in all things because You are Holy. From You comes all good things. My faith comes from You. I shall praise You in the morning. I shall praise You at noon time. I shall praise You in the evening. There You have it. You alone shall I praise. Can this be Love?

Straight from the heart, You are my prayer of thanksgiving. I shall bless thee O Lord at all times. My praise for You shall continually be in my mouth. I shall exalt Your name. You are my God and King. I will bless Your name forever and ever. You supply all of my needs. You are my Healer. You are my Savior. You are my Praise.
In Jesus' name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', July 14, 2019, repost.

Image result for jeremiah 17:14 quote picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree