Legend of the Will Seeker

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; 
do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.' Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

I am taught to place my trust in God. Not in man. Not in government. 'In God we trust' is more than a slogan or just a phrase, it is what we believe. It's a law. It's the way we act on what we believe. It's a lifestyle that leads the people of those great nations that follow their Lord. To the ones that place Him at the center of their homes, He alone makes everything turn out right. To the ones that place Him at the center of their lives, He alone justifies them through faith in Him.

It is by faith that I find my happiness in Him when I seek with all diligence and sincerity His Will. When I seek Him I find Him and everything that is good and anything that is great comes from Him. Out of my fears for the future, can arise faith and boldness in me to do His Will when I seek His path. Out of my trust in His promises, He alone will lead me to the riches of His Kingdom that my heart so deeply desires. I find my healing in Him.

O Lord, You lead me and I acknowledge that You are omnipotent. All power to do what is good and the strength to do what is right comes from You. Father, Son and Holy Ghost have Your Way in my life. I know it is Your love for me and Your mercy and grace that move You to help me. When I call on You for help You are always right there beside me. With Your righteous right hand You uphold me. You lift me up whenever I fall and You always finish in me what You start. I should not depend on my own understanding which always leads me to disappointment, but seek Your direction and Your guidance. You care for me. You protect me. When blessings flow and I find success in following You I am always so very thankful. 

Forgive me Lord, when I fail to give You all the credit that You deserve for perfecting all of the good things in my life. 

The heart and trust are the two things that find their center in true wisdom. It is not self that I am to rely on. I will live to seek Your Will, God,  Your Will and Your Wisdom is what I need more of in my life. For eternity You will reign as my Savior and Lord. I praise You and I thank You. Let my legend be that of the Will seeker. Kingdom come.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', July 12, 2019, repost.
Proverbs 3 – God's Songbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree