Growing Spiritual Fruit

But the fruit produced by the Holy Spirit within you is divine love in all its varied expressions:

joy that overflows,

peace that subdues,

patience that endures,

kindness in action,

a life full of virtue,

faith that prevails,

gentleness of heart, and

strength of spirit.

Never set the law above these qualities, for they are meant to be limitless.' Galatians 5:22-23 (TPT)


With patience, I am like the person that has an unnatural ability to endure the evil treatment that sin inflicts upon me. Sin, inflicted on me through the likes of these... but then, God. God, in His Love for me, has given me that power, the power to exercise revenge on them but I choose instead to exercise restraint. He did the same thing for me. When the power of the Holy Spirit is alive and well and living within me, I will display the quality of Grace that lives behind the ripe fruit that He alone produces. He is growing spiritual fruit in me and it expresses itself through acts of His Divine Love for me. I cannot explain it. I cannot produce it. I cannot deny it.

Not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit, Grace. Jesus. Divine Love. Love excelling!

Dear Holy Father
Your Words are Life! Your Words are Alive! Fill me with Your Spirit. Anoint me today with your great and mighty power. Give me the Power to do great things. Help me to do even greater things through Your divine Love. Produce in me the power to do even greater things in Your name!!
In the name of Jesus, my King and my Lord forever.
Amen!

Source: ‘Drummingthemessagehome’, July 6, 2019, reposted.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree