God is Dwelling, God is Restoring

'But this is what the Lord says:


“Yes, captives will be taken from warriors,
and plunder retrieved from the fierce;
I will contend with those who contend with

you, and your children I will save.' Isaiah 49:25 (NIV)
This morning I am focusing on the promises of God. Today I am meditating on Your every Word God. Your Words are life to me. They were spoken for me that I might believe!

If the Lord has said it then I must believe it. I am not ignorant of who You are. For You have introduced Yourself to me as the great I Am! I am not going to fail this test by questioning Your authority or by doubting that You will do what You say You will do. These were Your promises to Your people throughout the ages and these are my promises today. These are Your promises sent directly from You to me. Your promises bring Hope. Help is on the way.

I find myself thinking about what the Lord says to me all day long. You speak wonderful words of Hope, the hope that comes from the very Word of God. When You speak mountains move. When You speak booths are built in Your honor. My daily devotional is like I am on the annual journey to Jerusalem to build my booth and to partake in the Feast of Tabernacles where the Word is opened up and the believers feast on it together for inspiration and revelation. I find You there on the mountain of joy when I open up my Bible, Your tabernacle, and smell the freshly baked bread of Your Word there. Your Word fills me with wonder and it sustains me. What I have tasted of it is very good.

From the reading I find You and it seems that You are always there, dwelling, speaking directly to me through the words on the pages. Sometimes I can hardly take it all in. I am inspired to occupy and to talk right back to You. I am always asking You for more understanding and You never disappoint as You speak what You know to me. Your words encourage me to pray and believe that You are intervening on my behalf in every situation clear through to the end. So my reading then becomes my prayers as I meditate on Your Word all day every day until I see the answer manifested in my life. There should be no time for doubt. There is no time to fear. I shall not rebel against thy Holy Word. I shall not sin against thee. You are God and You are the God that cannot lie. Heaven and earth must pass away first if even one of Your promises be not delivered.

So there it is. Deliver me. Captives will be taken back, rescued and set from the warriors. Plunder will be retrieved and returned from the fierce. You say that You will contend with those that contend with me! I know that You will. You say that my children will be saved! I know that they are. You will fight for me. Amen and hallelujah! 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', July 27, 2019.
Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree