Broken Pieces

'So don’t lose your bold, courageous faith, for you are destined for a great reward! You need the strength of endurance to reveal the poetry of God’s will and then you receive the promise in full.' Hebrews 10:35-36 (TPT)

You are my reward God. You and Your grace is what I long for. Even though the days are hard, and the nights are long, I keep my mind on You. You keep in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You. I've found that peace. I've found Your peace among the broken pieces of my heart. I am strong. I pray. I believe. You hear me. I cling to the promise that if I hold fast to my faith with boldness and courage that You will continue to hear me and to reveal Your perfect Will to me. You will comfort me on every side. I will stay content. My faith is secured in You. Your Will, played out as it is so poetically being done before my eyes in all the seven covenant colors of the rainbow,and then - the eternal promise. Today it is too much for me to even take in. Your great love for me is overwhelming and the thought of it is often too much for me to comprehend. The promise, that is what I wait for. Your promises to me are real. My joy will be complete.

The promise is real for thou hast loved me. You cannot tell a lie. Thou went to prepare a place for me. My inheritance is great and Your grace is amazing and it all comes down to this. My salvation. My future is secure. I am saved, yet it is You that is my reward. You are my exceedingly great reward and with it even Christ and His riches in glory. That's enough, that's even more than enough for me. Thoughts of You fill my head all day and half the night long. I can't seem to get enough. How could I even comprehend it all? It's because of Your great love for me that I do this thing. I find myself in You. There's no other way, Jesus. I must endure to the end and then there's You! Great joy. Life sacrificed. Love fulfilled. Peace. A relationship with You brings me eternal peace like none the world has to offer or that I have ever known. Knowing You is knowing the peace of God and that is the peace that passes all understanding. Have Your way in me Lord. Amen.

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree