Body by Design

'The ear that hears,
    the eye that sees—
        the Lord made them both.' Proverbs 20:12 (GW)

Picture of the Human Eye
The eye and studying the many parts that make up the eye brings me to wonder in amazement about all of God's creation. I don't understand it. How could something so complicated and so very complex ever be taken for granted? Yet, I do. God blessed me with two of them!  Master Designer God the omnipotent Creator has made the eyes and no person has ever been able to duplicate them or even come close.

I am so grateful to You God for giving me eyes that see. Let them see only the good things of your creation and let me use them to worship You and to bring You Glory.
ear
The ear and studying the many parts that make up the ear brings me to wonder in amazement about all of God's creation. I don't understand it. How could something so complicated and so very complex ever be taken for granted? Yet, I do. God blessed me with two of them! Master Designer God the omnipotent Creator has made the ears and no person has ever been able to duplicate them or even come close.

I am so grateful to You God for giving me ears that hear. Let them hear only the good things of your creation and use them to worship You and to bring You Glory.

Dear Heavenly Father. Thank You for the beauty of your design and for giving me the tools that I need to use that will help me to know You better. I am blessed by You to be able to hear the voices of my loved ones when they speak, to hear a song of praise when it is sung, to hear the sounds of nature, to hear a prayer being offered up to You and even a sermon when it is preached.  I am blessed by You to be able to see my loved ones when they are near, to see a congregation when they are worshiping, to see the things of nature around me and even to see someone being saved and healed by You. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree