Waiting for the Numbers to be Complete

'The Lord is not slow in doing what he promised—the way some people understand slowness. But God is being patient with you. He does not want anyone to be lost, but he wants all people to change their hearts and lives.' 2 Peter 3:9 (NCV)


God takes His time for my sake.

My God loves me. He is patient with me. He doesn't want to lose anyone of us. He is waiting for the numbers to be complete. Take the Ark of Noah for example. It takes awhile to build a boat. Boat building takes time. The Ark is no ordinary boat! God is no ordinary God. With every swing of the hammer and hitting of the nail on the head, God brings me closer to a changed heart and a changed life. He puts me in the middle of His Will and gives me the wherewithal to deal with it, while He is dealing with me and taking me to the end of myself so that He can use me. Thank you Lord. Because of You, I am healed.

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. Forgive us for our trespasses Lord. Protect us from the evil intents of China, turn their desires to dominate the world for good. While You wait for the numbers to be complete, consider the one billion lost souls who live there. Forgive them. Hold back the darkness of that evil communist regime. Flood Your Light of Life into their midst. Shake them up dear Lord. We are beginning to see cracks in their armor. Peace Lord. Bring them to repentance. End their cruelty and their evil desires.

Open up the flood gates of Heaven, allow the Holy Truth tellers of Love in through the borders of their hearts. Let them see You Lord. Free the people of China. Cease the spirit of lies and manipulation that has control over them, instead, let the healing flow of the Holy Spirit in to begin its supernatural work of freedom.  Liberate them now dear Lord. Save them. Save them all for eternity's sake.

Uighurs, Uighurs. Uighurs. You have given us a burden for them Lord. We lift them up to You. Lord, we pray for the Christians that are detained in the labor camps there. Set them free Lord.
In Jesus's mighty name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 20, 2020 blog post.


Keeping His Promise | 2 Peter 3:9 - Tricia Goyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree