Sin Forgiver

'But if we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins, because we can trust God to do what is right. He will cleanse us from all the wrongs we have done.' 1 John 1:9 (NCV)


For that dark spot which I want to hide from others about myself, Jesus Chris has exposed on the cross and forgiven. 

For that very thing about myself that I would never want to admit to myself let alone to another, Jesus has made me confront and confess. 

For the lie that I tell myself and that I am even able to convince myself that it is true and that I am above reproach, Jesus has sure enough made me aware and admit that I am not and confess my guilt. 

For that and so much more, His blood was shed. 

For those things and things like that His blood was collected and deposited in heaven. 

For the stain of sin that the enemy accuses me of every day, Jesus has forgiven me of and applied His own precious Blood that has cleansed me and freed me from the punishment of guilt and spiritual death that it causes for all eternity. Just because.

Just because I know who Jesus is, I can trust Him. Just because I know that Jesus loves me, I have been healed. He is the Sin Forgiver. I can know Jesus through His Word and I can trust in Him to do the right thing. Jesus saves. 

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for the Holy Spirit that reminds me to confess my sins so that You might forgive me of them. Thank you for Your precious Blood, and by Your Blood that was applied, I repented and I have been cleansed and made clean. Thank you for this time You have given me to clean out my closets. In the mighty name of Jesus, I am addressing those hidden things even now as I seek Your presence. Thank you Lord, for You are the Lamb that was slain to take my place and now I can testify to Your Greatness and sing of Your Love for me forever.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 21, 2020 blog spot.

Forgiven 1John 1:9 Bible Verse Christian TShirt I'm Forgiven ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree