Calf Muscle Pump

'And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church,  which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.' Ephesians 1:22-23 (NASB)


Jesus Christ is ruler over all creation. He is the supreme ruler of all nations. The universe is under His control. He controls all angels in heaven as well as fallen angels.  He is Savior of all men.

'He is the head of the body, which is the church. Everything comes from him. He is the first one who was raised from the dead. So in all things Jesus has first place.' Colossians 1:18 (NCV)


It would be wise to pay close attention to the pump that moves the blood and to listen for the very heartbeat of God and know that the Church is the body of Christ and He is the head. In all things Jesus has first place. Everything comes from Him.

'So go and make followers of all people in the world. Baptize them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.' Matthew 28:19 (NCV)
 

The largest pump in my body is my leg muscle. I must exercise that muscle to build it up and make it strong. It pushes blood back to my heart. I am to go and make disciples for Jesus and continue building His kingdom as long as I have breath in my lungs. I am to get up and do my part.

To God be the glory. He is great and all Glory in heaven and on earth belongs to Him.
Amen.

Dear Father.
When the virus passes, let me never again take for granted the things that are important. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to reassess my life and to get rid of some of the things that have burdened me down.

Thank you for bringing love and compassion back. You have never left me through the process. Stay beside me during the return.

You have given me this great opportunity to make changes and to give up a few things temporary. In my home I prayed and I remembered those whom have died, I remembered those whom I am connected to, I remembered You. We both shed a few tears over some of the things that were lost.

Through it all, I look at things differently now. How very very complicated this world is and how linked together we all really are to one another. Help me to remember to keep my life simple and to rest. I strive to love and to accept this world, for better or for worse, and in sickness and in health and to change the things about myself that will make me a better person in You. 

In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: ;Drummingthemessagehome', April 29, 2020 blog post.

7 Tips For Telling Someone The Gospel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree