Level Paths

'Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.' Proverbs 4:26 (NIV)

The wise course. The wise counsel. Divine Word. Carry it in my heart. 

In the moral life, it is best to ponder the path. Ponder the course wisely. Make the way straight and smooth. Remove all obstacles that prevent me from going to where God is leading me.

Roads less traveled. Be prepared to have to think. Ask questions. Workflow charts and maps are useful. I should give my life careful thought. Study the paths. Make level. Steady. Not easily moved. Follow Truth. Focus on the feet. Pray. Stay true. Roads to Righteousness.

It's a well lit path. The ways of the righteous are lit. Christ is the Way. Look up. He is Light. 

The ways of the wicked is dark. Darkness is dangerous. It has its appeal for an instant. Those that travel toward sin fall into the sin habit traps.  They don't seem to know how to avoid it.

Pray. Talk to Him. He is Holy. Shun evil. Look straight ahead. Walk by the Word. Heed God's rules. Stay in the Lord's footsteps. Forgive myself, my father and others.

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Forgive me when I fail You. I commit to pray and to read Your Word daily. I commit to Your promises and to do what it is that You would have me do. I will consider my actions first, before I do them. I see the Providence in that. I will see that my actions agree with Your Principles and Rules. When I do this, I can rest assured that my actions are consistent and that they are good because they are directed by You. They are established by You. When all things in life are considered, I can be sure that You, God are in them and that You will bless them and that they will be successful. Amen.

Thank you for saving my soul.

In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', June 5, 2020 blog post

 Writing a Procedure - Problem Solving Skills from MindTools.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree