The Word, the Prayer, the Blessing

 'God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.' Ephesians 2:8 (NLT)

Faith believes the good news of the free gift of salvation through Christ and accepts Him as the Savior. The gift of God is eternal life. God gave us eternal life and it is through His Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Not just faith, but the whole work and person of Christ alone. It is a gift from God. Salvation by Grace. It is not of merit. It is by favor. It is by Christ's merit. Not by the works of my own hands. The exceeding riches of His grace in kindness. By the effect of the power of the resurrection we are raised. together with Him. No scheming. No striving. No boasting.

Dear Father. 
Thank you that You have saved me. Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Your Blessings. Thank you that by Your favor on me I have been saved unto eternal life. Thank you for Your Son Jesus Christ and the work that he did for me. The thoughts of Him clearing the temple fill my mind this morning.

Thank you for the life that Christ lived for me as Your perfect example and that He died for me as Your perfect sacrifice. Thank you that my sins have been forgiven, and through His blood I am free from the burdens and punishment that I deserve so that I might Live for You. He took it all upon Himself for me. The guilt, the pain, the suffering He bore for me while on that Cross. To the tomb they took Him and He lay. Until that glorious day when He arose and now sits at Your Right Hand. Where He prays and advocates for me. Glory be!
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 6, 2020 blog post.

Ephesians-2-8-Bible-Verse-Grace - Daughters of the Creator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree