Access Code

 'he saved us because of his mercy. It was not because of good deeds we did to be right with him. He saved us through the washing that made us new people through the Holy Spirit.' Titus 3:5 (NCV)

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Mercy and Grace and for Your Holy Spirit that regenerated me for eternity and sanctifies me daily through Your Word and for the Blood of Jesus that purges my conscience from sin.

Even though I never deserved Your Love, I know that You have saved me and that You love me and that through You have given me access to enter into Your realm of Grace and that without You I could never enter into Your Glory. And now I live for You. You are my access code. I could not do this without You. Thank you.

Welcome to your life dear precious Howard Jay. Your family and friends cherish and love you,

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 15, 2020 blog post.


5 Bible verses about Born Again, Produced By

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree