The Established Heart

 ''Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.' Hebrews 13:8 (NCV)

The Jesus of the Old Testament days has not changed even during the current days of Grace. He is still about bringing His children to repentance and welcoming the sinner home.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Through Him I find my peace and my strength. In Him lies all Mercy and Grace. He wields all Power through Humility for He has total Authority. His ways bring forth brotherly love for one another through righteous living and freedom and hatred for the effects of sin and death.

Jesus is the same. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never tires or needs to take a break. He is my prayer partner and my advocate with the Father. My heart is established in Him. I can trust Him and all of His promises in that His ways of kingdom building are True and Worthy for all and for all eternity. Amen.

Dear Father
I thank you for Your Word. I thank you that Jesus is the same today, yesterday and forever. His ways are True. He is worthy of our praise.
In Jesus's name
Amen. 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 17, 2020 blog post.

 
Hebrews 13:8 | Positive christian quotes, Christian quotes, Word ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree