Love a Little Xtra

 'May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance.' Jude 2:1 (NRSV) 


Three blessings, always coming down from the Father of Lights. Three great qualities of Grace and it's yours and Jude is calling it forth in abundance! That ought to make you sing and shout. That ought to make you get up out of your seat right this instant and dance. That ought to make you thankful. 

I am thankful that I serve a generous Father and Son that is always looking out for me and always looking for ways to bestow liberal amounts of great blessings upon me. 'May mercy, peace and love be yours!' What a greeting! What a Faith! How was it that You were able to show me Your great mercy Lord, while I was still a sinner? You are the Mercy Giver. Multiply Your Peace and Prosperity to all of Your Children.  And not only that, but then lead us into more and more of the God kind of Love through the works of the Holy Spirit. Love a little extra. Restore to us what the enemy has stolen. This is my prayer. This is my prayer for all of you. Amen.

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Fridays. Thank you that You always seem to want to bless me. Thank you for Your many abundant gifts. You always go all out and Your ways are generous and way above and beyond my wildest dreams. You amaze me. You are so radical. Teach me Your ways. Help me to be more like You. You know just what I need. Today, you sent one of my mentors to prophesy over me and I am so glad You did. You say it's time to break. So be it!

I say a little prayer for my faithful friend Harry. He's getting old Lord. You know him and his situation and how I need him. I see in the natural that his coughing and panting seems to be getting worse. So I call on You, the great healer, to heal him. May his heart be strong and continue to hold on! Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.
Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 24, 2020 blog post.

Jude 1:2 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree