Vacations are Good For You

'In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.' Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)


I don't even have one collectible souvenir plate of the states. So, here the planning starts. Here is where it begins. Here's the humans planning their course part. Here, look here, I have charted out a direct route to the east. Here is where I could take a 15 hour, 1000 miles times 2, trip to see the Capitol! It's a place we've always wanted to visit. The Museum of the Bible is definitely a must see. 

In our hopes to collect a plate from each state, we might consider a visit, rather than just a drive through. Vacations are good for your health they say. We wouldn't want to miss catching up with friends and family along the way, so giving it a day per state sounds doable. I can see absolutely no reason to rush through this vacation if it is God's Will. If it is God's Will He will make a way and make it a mission field. Five states here, five states there! Let's do it. There is no time like the present. There is no time to delay. There are so many things out there to see! After I put a pencil to the budget. After tax season. He will direct our steps. All we have to do is to be available and willing to go. This sounds so exciting! He will keep the path laid out before us and will bring us safely to our destination and back home again.

Dear Father. Thank You for the desires that You have placed on my heart. When I am in Your Will and make Your Glory my end, I know that You will be right beside me every step of the way, directing my steps with Your Spirit and grace. Thank you that You have helped me to start. I see You in it and there at the beginning. I know whenever You are in it, because there is no doubt and fear is gone. I would be no where without You. You are behind the set up and have initiated the whole thing. You put it all in motion, the places where You want me to be are right there on the map. There really are so many possibilities and exciting adventures await us. You are the Spirit that gets me going and keeps me moving. I praise You.

Thank you for the last four years of peace. Thank you for our President who helped reveal the darkness and who built the walls to protect us and tore down the walls of injustice and hate. He set the stage. He believed in us. He cared. He showed us what we could do if we followed Your Way. He fought for freedom. He prayed in Your Name. Yes He did. You anointed Him for this time and for us. He needs a vacation from all of his hard work. Protect him and his family from harm and may the truth be revealed about the malicious plans of the enemy elite. Reveal and bring to justice. You, Lord have great things planned for Your Saints. We worship You for who You are and what You are doing to return us to righteousness. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', January 20, 2020 blog post.

 
Map from Huntsville, Missouri 65259 to Washington, District of Columbia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree