A Deeper Prayer Life -Day 2

 'Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.' Philippians 4:5-6 (NIV)


Day 2 of the new year.

This day, I will memorize verses that will remind me to pray whenever fear or doubt enter my mind. I will pray, 'The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.'

Again, I know in my heart that the Lord is near. I will not be anxious. In every situation I will pray to God, and offer up my petitions with thanksgiving. 

Dear Father. Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for the promises that You give and I memorize your Word so that I might pray in this season when the sin demons have been loosed over the whole world and negate the sins of fear and doubt in order to affirm with my own words and know in my heart that You are near. I pray to build strong habits. In reality, my prayers to You are becoming as natural to me as breathing. Done, even without a thought and I feel You there!  In Jesus's name. Amen.
 
Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', January 2, 2020 blog repost.
 
Image result for philippians 4:5-6 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree