Greater Things

 “So above all, constantly chase after the realm of God’s kingdom and the righteousness that proceeds from him. Then all these less important things will be given to you abundantly.' Matthew 6:33 (TPT)


Dear Father

Your kingdom is in me, so I must seek You and Your righteousness, the internal, spiritual, greater things first, in order to live according to Your Will and Your Way. You came for me, so that I might live my life full of hope and peace and be a blessing to others and have life and have it more abundantly.  You died for me and redeemed me from the curse and I must place You above all things and make You the head over all things, even before the external things. You love me and want me to prosper. You promised to make me plenteous and good. I am Your child. All that I have is a gift from You. I place my trust in You. You supply all of my needs according to Your riches in Glory through Christ. I look forward to hearing You say 'Good job, prayer warrior'. Not just in good times, but also in these days, my country is in a mess so I must work even harder to fulfill my calling.

Thank you Father.

In Lord Jesus's name. 

Amen. 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', January 12, 2020 blog post.

 Image result for matthew 6:33 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree