Home Furnishings

 'Wisdom is required to build a house; understanding is necessary to make it secure. Knowledge is needed to furnish all the rooms and fill them with beautiful treasures.' Proverbs 24:3-4 (VOICE)


My prayer of understanding:

If the house is a metaphor to represent my life, then in all things relating to my life I need to rely on God to build and maintain it. God is wisdom and He is Good. My life should have Christ as its foundation. A foundation that God has laid for me that starts with Christ will prove to be a solid and secure one.

Knowledge is key and I must find it. Christ is the living God and Solid Rock that instructs me in all things and fills my soul with grace and comforts my spirit. For it is by prudence that I am a child of God and I serve Him and I fear Him. He has plans for my life and He wants the very best for me. He assists me in all things and I am blessed with many things for God and His Holy Spirit is ever present in my life.

Knowledge is required in every room. He leads me and guides me to the rare and beautiful furnishings in my house. He provides for my every need and in Him my life flourishes. Boundaries for security. Awesome front door to welcome family and friends in.
Amen.

Source: ‘Drummingthemessagehome’ July 3, 2019, reposted.

 Image result for proverbs 24:3-4 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree