A Song For You

'Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?

      Tell me, if you have understanding.  
Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
       Or who stretched the line upon it? 
 On what were its bases sunk,
       or who laid its cornerstone 
 when the morning stars sang together
       and all the heavenly beings shouted for joy?' Job 38:4-7 (NRSV)


When I call on Heavenly Father for help in the big and small things of life and in the things needing His creativity I would not hesitate to put on a praise and worship cd or to sit behind a piano and sing and shout just as the angels did. I sing to create. I sing to bring my dreams into existence. I sing through just about anything with everything that I've got. Songs seem to be part of my creativity. Songs seem to go side by side with my victory. Holy Spirit fills my mouth with the Words. Songs seem to release somethings that are wonderful. Songs were lifted up by the heavenly angelic beings and seemed to be a part of creation.

Whenever I search for the solution to a problem in life that I face that has stalled, I need to remember the power that is released when I sing a song to bring the answer back to life. Just so, the Word of God became alive through Christ. Christ is the incarnate living Word of God. Oh how powerful it is to speak the Word. Oh how reasonable it is to consider why I should sing the Word as well. Just as Psalmist David did. That is why I sing songs of faith to the Lord. God cannot lie. He is no respecter of persons. He works through the mysteries that He has hidden. He does not reveal His strategy to the enemy. 

Our God is often moved by the songs of worship offered up as praise to Him, their King of Glory, by His intercessors in their prayer closets. For the prayer warriors know that battles are won when God sets into motion His miracles. So we praise Him. Even so, right now, through the sounds of music when we sing, new creations are forming and coming into existence! God who is Spirit is about to release His Supernatural power! Come Holy Spirit I need You. Sing.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', July 17, 2019, reposted.
   Image result for job 38:7 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree