Great Expectations

'We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God—those whom he has called according to his plan.' Romans 8:28 (GW) 


When it feels like everyone and even everything is working against me, I can read the words of Paul the Apostle and see that the opposite it true. I should not fear. I should not fear my past, for the one who loves God should also have no fear of the future. This I know, that the Word of God is true. God is Truth. We can know, I can know that all things, both good and evil work together for good. God has a plan for those whom He has called. He is working out His plan for good in each one of those whom He calls His own. He has called me. I am one of His own.

For those that He calls His own are children of the most High God. We can know, I can know that I must endure all things with patience. I must believe in the One that gave me The Book. I must not give in to mere images of the future that play out in my mind, but rather behold what God has done and is doing in my life and be amazed when the real thing is being played out right before my eyes and it is good. 

God is good.  There is no evil in Him. He is turning my life into something good. He is an awesome God. He is the God of Love. I can find real joy in loving Him. I can find peace in seeing Him and in knowing Him.  I can know Him and know that He loves me. He loves me and He has a plan. His plan of love is a good plan. All things are working according to His plan. He can turn around any situation. I can expect great things in my future.  He knows His plan. His plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. His plan is to give me hope and a future.

Dear Father.
Thank you for all that You have done for me. I am a child of God. I shall not fear. You have a plan. You have given me hope.
In Jesus' name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', July 7, 2019, reposted.
 Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree