Your Prophetic Sons and Daughtes

'Then in those days I will pour My Spirit to all humanity; your children will boldly and prophetically speak the word of God. Your elders will dream dreams; your young warriors will see visions. No one will be left out. In those days I will offer My spirit to all servants, both male and female.


In the heaven above and on the earth below, I will give signs of My intervention: blood, fire, and clouds of smoke. The sun will become a void of darkness, and the moon will become blood just before the great and dreadful day of the Eternal One arrives. Then everyone who calls on the name of the Eternal One will be liberated. Mount Zion and Jerusalem will shelter those who survive exile, Just as the Eternal says, “Among those who survived, He will call them.” Joel 2:28-31 (VOICE)

‘This is what I will do in the last days—I will pour out my Spirit on everybody and cause your sons and daughters to prophesy, and your young men will see visions, and your old men will experience dreams from God. The Holy Spirit will come upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. I will reveal startling signs and wonders in the sky above and mighty miracles on the earth below. Blood and fire and pillars of clouds will appear. For the sun will be turned dark and the moon blood-red before that great and awesome appearance of the day of the Lord. But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’” Acts 2:17-21 (TPT)

For me, this is Pentecost. Technically, we have been in 'the last days' for two thousand years. God's judgment tarries. He desires that none shall perish. He promised to pour out His Spirit on everybody! Therefore, with all that the first day of Pentecost did for the world it comes down to this; my confidence lies in the 'everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved' part and the third person of the Trinity bestowing large measures of spiritual influence to renew and sanctify our souls and see that it is done.

For me, this is Pentecost, because of what the Holy Spirit did on that day by gushing forth onto those in the Upper Room, I was able to hear the message preached so many years later in a small country church by another Peter-like disciple and make my own personal decision to accept Christ as my Savior and receive eternal life. I was one of the 'everyone' that day and called on His name. Personally, because of the work of the Spirit, it felt like it was just me on my knees and my Lord pouring out His Love for me to come home to Him on my rebirth day. Holy Spirit pointing the Way to follow Jesus, that's what it is all about.

For me, this is Pentecost. A righteous God choosing to use His children to further His Kingdom and equipping them with power to boldly and prophetically speak His Word. His Holy Spirit anointing believers to unselfishly answer the call. God, calling the surviving ones to take the Good News Message to the lost. By Faith, the Word of Hope going forth with all kinds of power and an angelic host to convict God's people enough to convince them of their sinful natures and their need for a savior. 

For me, this is Pentecost, the place where the Holy Spirit woos us and points us all to Jesus, so that we might first hear it preached, so that Jesus might snatch us out of the pit of hell and so that He might place us into the hands of our loving Father God and eternal life. Amen.

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Your Son. Thank you for Your Holy Spirit. Thank you for Your Heavenly host. Thank you for Your Prophetic Sons and Daughters.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome, June 7, 2019 blog post. 
 Joel 2:28 KJV!! | Kristi Ann's Haven

Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree