Hymns of Praise

Praise the Lord! Psalm 150:1 (EHV)


No matter what I am going through, this is what He calls me to do. He is working through all things and everyone to bring about the redemption of us all! How can I ignore Him? How can I deny that He controls it all and that He is about His Father's business?

So, I am to recognize Him as Lord and to thank Him for everything. I am to praise Him with my strong faith and with my Hymns and songs of praise. I am to praise Him with my devotion and love. I am to praise Him with my service.

With everything that I've got, I will praise the Lord!

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Today I praise you and pray for my children. No matter what they are going through, please fill them with Your unfailing love. Send mercy and grace. Return Joy. Build Faith. In Jesus name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', June 23, 2019, reposted. 
 
Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree